Sign in to follow this  

SkyArrow...

Yup guys, there's no rest for the wicked !!! ;-)How is your SkyArrow doing, and is there any eta ???Best Regards,Brian.PS, will let your server cool down before ordering the 757.PPS, I suppose I better find out what all these 'other' dials and things are all about. My current version of I.F.R. is'I Follow Roads'...

bjamieson,I think Chris will be sending out the first beta package to the testing group sometime this week. As for an ETA... we have a lot of work to do yet on the Autoland system, and for some reason the thrust reversers won't deploy! :DOh wait, the SkyArrow has neither...um .. uh, yeah.. once the beta testers have a chance to critique the aircraft I think we will be able to give you a reasonable arrival date.More info soon,Michael SmithPrecision Manuals DG -General Aviationwww.precisionmanuals.com

Way down the line Im sure, but...How about the reg of the 'local' sky arrow seen at Popham (UK).G-CIAO ??? (Not mine :-( )And of course, should you need me to do a circuit in it from the rear seat (just to see if you modeled it correctly :-hah ), I would be delighted. Funny that !!!Best Regards,Brian

Hey Mike!Can I get on the beta team for the SkyArrow?I've dones some minor development work in FLY!.... And I know how to fly real airplanes! AND I'm Sicilian- which should qualify me for SURE! :-lolRobert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Mr. Randazzo,Are you sure you can handle this bird? .... it's all stick-n-rudder and steam gauges :D :-lolI have seen some of your work, and I might be able to squeeze you on the team....how 'bout it Chris....do we have room for a Sicilian?Randazzo eh?... boy I would have thought that was an Irish name!****************************The above post is purely in jest. Robert is being silly, by default he is part of our testing team...and I am responding in kind. *:-*

Brian,A repaint request! I will look into it (I now have a pic of G-CIAO for reference).Shoot me an email with a summary of your flying experience in the Sky Arrow.All the best,Michael Smith

Guest oyvindhansen

Hi, I'm looking forward to the Skyarrow. Would you mind putting up some new screenshots? Since it is going into testing soon i suppose there should be something new to show.regards Oyvind

is there something wrong with a irish name :-lol I will not use myself as a example *hint* *hint* :-lol Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2