Sign in to follow this  
Guest N247BK

FFG's Lear?

I noticed that there was an FDE released for the FFG Lear, which I love. But on the file name makes it sound like it's for only one of the models. Is this FDE for all the Lear aircraft?:-sun1

Guest Dominik Mann

I put the new AIR file into each Lear 35 folder, overwriting the previous one. However, on going flying thereafter I noticed that shortly after passing 30,000 feet airspeed would suddenly drop below 110 knots for no apparent reason - no headwind, since I didn't have high alt winds enabled - , ultimately leading to a stall. All this happened while I had the A/P activated. The engines were, interestingly, running at full pitch all the time, but they, too, could not prevent the plane from stalling.Anybody else made weird observations?

Guest N247BK

I replaced the original .Air file with that posted a few days ago (don't know if the June 20th posting represents yet a newer .Air file tweak ?????), and still find the bird very light on the controls.I had my brother over for dinner this past Sunday night, who flew the L-25, 31, and 35. He tried the FFG bird out .... loved the visuals, but said the real machine is far "heavier" and considerably more stable in pitch.The Lear-45 updated .Air (in the AVSIM Library) feels much more realistic than those offered by FFG (through June 17, anyway).I haven't been up to FL300 yet, afraid I won't be able to control it.