Sign in to follow this  

OT/ Star Wars Episode II

I'm not a hard core star wars or star trek guru. But you must see episode II Attack of the Clones on the big screen. The story and special effects are spectacular. CB

Saw it in DLP (digital projection) the other day. It was very good, much better than Episode I.Jon (KSEA)

I concure! Much better storyline, and effects were increadible. I loved YODA's aggressiveness.. heheCB

Guest captbulldog

I took a digital camera with me and I took so many pictures of Natalie Portman on screen, as well as a 1 minute movie clip of Yoda v Dooku. Awesome stuff. I went with about 30 of my friends and we got in line at 2:30pm for a 12:01am show, the first show on May 16. Worth every seconds we had to wait for.Here's something I threw together from the pics I have.Preston

Wow! I didn't have to wait at all today. Saw the first matinee at 12 pm...hehehCB

Guest Marc Harrington

Preston,I saw the 12.01AM show as well, but in Germany, so at least 6 hours earlier than you guys did! (good to have time zones :))I agree with all you guys, it was the most amazing movie I have ever seen! Can't wait for the next one...

Guest captbulldog

You mean I wasn't the first one to see it :( I'm going back to see it again in about 4 hours. This will be my second time. I'm going to see if I can get anymore pics :)Preston