Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flying4Free

Looking for a nice Learjet panel

Hi :), After flying the beautifully done FFG Learjets..I felt I needed a panel to do it justice. I've been looking at a few flightsim sites but have not been able to find a nice Learjet panel for FS2002. I have the alternate 45ja panel..but I get errors when I try to "alias" it to another jet. Any recomendations would be appreciated. Thanks, Yoram

Thanks for e-mailing me the Falcon cockpit, Mgdbtld..very nice views! Best regards, Yoram

You're welcome. I tried to make it look cramped inside.

Well, here's what I made a few weeks ago, and I can't stop flying with it. The perspective really makes you feel like you're in the left seat.It's a bitmap from "Ray's Citation Panel" available on flightsim.com, that I updated with an revised background image and some of my favorite gauges.Unfortunatley I cannot upload it as some of the gauges are payware or require permission.If anybody is really interested in using it I can see about swapping out some of the payware gauges and getting permission for the others.Lemme know...-D

Guest John_Hirsch

Yoram and others,You might want to try David Durst's Learjet35 panel at:http://www.fspanels.com/Look in the Business Jets section.This is a single windowed panel with over sixty gauges and based on a real Learjet35 model.To get the panel to work with FS2K2 you'll need to add some lines to the FS2002.cfg file using your favorite text editor. The lines to add are: <---- Use square brackets instead of the <> symbolsGaugesLear35N11.gau=1GaugesLear35N12.gau=1GaugesLear35egt1.gau=1GaugesLear35egt2.gau=1GaugesLear35N21.gau=1GaugesLear35N22.gau=1GaugesLear35.oilpress1.gau=1GaugesLear35.oilpress2.gau=1GaugesLear35ff1.gau=1GaugesLear35ff2.gau=1GaugesLear35.altsel.gau=1GaugesLear35.oiltemp1.gau=1GaugesLear35.oiltemp2.gau=1GaugesLear35.oilqty1.gau=1GaugesLear35.oilqty2.gau=1Regards,

Thankyou Mr. Hirsch,I will give that a try. I have been wanting a panel also like the others for theses very nice lears........Thanks again,Ed

Thanks Mr. Hirsch..great website with a large variety of panels..much appreciate it!! Best regards, Yoram

Guest RobA

Thanks for the tip to David's site. Got the panel installed and it looks fine, no errors either. But, the altitude select doesn't work!! No + or - sign shows up when placing the mouse in that area. Anyone else see this, or is it just me? ;-)Rob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS

Guest John_Hirsch

The altitude adjustment for the autopilot is the right knob on the altimeter. The orange bug on that gauge will show the setting. Also, the course and heading adjustments for the autopilot can be found on the HSI gauge. The left knob sets the course and the right knob sets the heading.Enjoy!

My fuel gauges read 0 fuel ??Even with full tanks....??Any sugestions?Ed

Guest Flying4Free

Thanks for the post! I was able to get the Learjet35 panel plus a really nice L1011 panel to use with all them perty Lockheeds out there.