Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

George Bush Intercontinental

I was wondering if there was any freeware scenery available for KIAH (HOuston TX) Thanks in advance.

There should be one by Chris Grall of Project Freeware at the AVSIM library. Just do a search for "Grall".Brent H/PF

Guest lawyerpilot

Plus there are taxiway signs for all rwys and taxiways at www.taxiwaysigns.comChristopherP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest Lobaeux4

I checked that one, it's for FS2000.Lobaeux

Lobaeux,I have the scenery running under FS2k2, and the only problem I've had is once when I was holding short of 33R and my plane wouldn't move. As I applied thrust, it started bouncing all over the place, so, not wanting to crash, I just slewed onto the runway and went from there.Other than that (and I can easily get around that by slewing), this is some of the finest scenery I've seen, and I've enjoyed finally being able to upgrade from the FS98 version about 2 months ago. Oh, and the default FS2k2 traffic doesn't line up perfectly, but from what I hear, that's easy enough to alter with AFCAD (but it really doesn't bother me).By the way, in case you're interested, Chris also has a wonderful version of Hobby, also for FS2000. The Hobby scenery is built up to the same high standards as the IAH scenery.Matt

Guest Lobaeux4

I'm going to have to try those out. I've flown into Hobby in real life, and I like to fly into and out of KIAH in the sim. Thanks for the tip, maybe an update for FS2K2?Lobaeux