Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

AI Cargo Flight Plans ???

Does anyone know where any AI cargo flight plans might be found?I'm looking for FedEx, UPS, Emery, TNT, or any others. I've found a few AI suitable aircraft, but no flight plans. I've looked at all the sites I can think of with no luck. The World AI plans by Ian Webber include some, but those are included for effect and are not based on actual schedules. I'd like to start experimenting with adjusting gate sizes and aircraft radius settings that will hopefully "force" cargo aircraft into cargo ramp parking spaces, but I'd like to have some real flight plans to work with. Thanks.

Ya, I would love to see that....here in KSAN we get Fedex (727-100,200 DC-10-30), BAX (DC-8-71), Airborne Express (767-200), DHL (727-100), UPS (757-200, 767-300), ATI (DC-8-60), NetExpress (A300)...Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest Joshieca

I have found like only one from UPS...if you do find some please let me know.FYI...I have used ATIM (AI Traffic Mover) and its Aircraft editor to change the size of the aircraft gates etc...it does work....I have gotten my UPS, FEDEX, DHL, Emery, etc to park in the cargo area that I edited for KSAN. The only thing I found out is the for me the aircraft needed to be in their own folder. In other words, if you are using a 737 texture for say UPS you should have the UPS 737 in its own folder because using ATIM aircraft editor will change all of the aircraft gate sizes for all of the aircraft from within that folder...I hope that made some sense.http://members.cox.net/joshieca/fstimeslink.gif

Josh,It makes perfect sense. I've figured that out as well and I've experimented with some flights and it does seem to work. I wonder if Lee or any of the other AI gurus could figure out a way for us to change all the gate sizes in FS2002 for a particular gate type. It would be really nice to have all the cargo ramp gates changed without having to do that by hand in AFCAD for thousands of airports.

Guest Joshieca

Yep that would be cool...I got to thinking about that also...BUT...I think that most of the stock airports that MS has made do not have cargo spaces...so we will have to rely on people's AFCAD updates anyway.For me...I changed the four spaces in my AFCAD update for KSAN to cargo, radius size of 33M. Then using AITM I changed my UPS, FEDEX, etc to a radius size of 32...seems to work fine.PS: Does anyone have a nice AI flyable models of the following...UPS: 767FEDEX: DC10Airborne: 767DHL: 727Thanks.....

There are some Japan Air Cargo flightplans on aitraffic.net. I have also seen a couple for Cargolux on flightsim. I would love to see additional cargo flights. I have already repainted a bunch of cargo carriers such as Atlas Air, Cargolux, Gemini Air Cargo, and Polar Air Cargo using PAI models. Once their new site is up and ready I will be more than happy to upload them. I might tackle UPS today :)

Hi,AITM V1.2 will have the feature that allows you to adjust the size of a specific gate type for all airports with one click. :)Thomas

Guest Joshieca

Once again.......your da man! :)>Hi, >>AITM V1.2 will have the feature that allows you to adjust >the size of a specific gate type for all airports with one >click. :) >>Thomas

Guest Joshieca

FYI: I just uploaded to AVSIM my v1.8 of KSAN afcad edit. It has some small improvements, some additional aircraft parking, and if you set your cargo aircraft to 32M they will park in the five cargo slips North of the airport.- Josh

>AITM V1.2 will have the feature that allows you to adjust >the size of a specific gate type for all airports with one >click. :) >>Thomas That's great. At the rate you add new features to AITM, I expect it to balance my checkbook and do the laundry by V1.6. Keep up the excellent work Thomas and keep us posted.