Sign in to follow this  

something strange with SIDs

Dear Anthony,while one week of testing my SIDs I observed something strange. If the "NOT BEFORE" or "UNTIL" command is followed by a "HDG xxx INTERCEPT xxx" command, the sim hangs and I need to reboot my machine.I've tried it in different locations (LGAT and EDDM) but the result was the same. After starting the turn, the sim hangs.This is the aircraft configuration when flying the SIDs:LNAV engaged, VNAV engaged, A/T engaged CLB2, KIAS about 210, no errors or warnings are indicated.Please find the two SID files below, the content is reduced to one SID for to make sure, no other definitions interfears.I would be very happy, if you could check them and let me know, what I'm doing wrong.SID file for LGAT://**********************************************************||//XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX ||//**********************************************************||// SIDs and STARs for LGAT Athens, Greece ||// written by Gerhard Scheuerecker Germany (flying-eddie) 80 E 11 49.00FIX D30KPT COLOCATED KPT 073 30// *END SID FIXES*//------------------------------------------------------------// *BEGIN STAR FIXES*// *END STAR FIXES*//------------------------------------------------------------// *BEGINN FAF FIXES*FIX FAF08L ID (FAF) COLOCATED WLD 141 19FIX FAF08R ID (FAF) COLOCATED MUN 301 16FIX FAF26L ID (FAF) COLOCATED MDF 317 11.2FIX FAF26R ID (FAF) COLOCATED MBG 210 13// *END FAF FIXES*//------------------------------------------------------------ENDFIXESRNWSRNW 08L FIX FAF08L 6000RNW 08R FIX FAF08R 5000RNW 26L FIX FAF26L 6000RNW 26R FIX FAF26R 5000ENDRNWSSIDS//------------------------------------------------------------SID KPT4E RNW 08R ONHDG 4000 NOT BEFORE 5.6 FIX DMS108 HDG 082 INTERCEPT 041 NAVAID MUN NAVAID MUN FIX D7MUN HDG 181 INTERCEPT 073 NAVAID KPT FIX D30KPT NAVAID KPT//------------------------------------------------------------ENDSIDSSTARSENDSTARSThank you very much in advanceRegards