Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

TWA 757-200 Repaint 90% Complete

Here's the next release, the TWA 757-200. Just a few alignement's to do and this one will be ready.Pete

Wow! And yes! Only 10% to go :) Really nice job and keep up the great work. I can't wait to fly TWA :)Jason

As always Pete, great job!George

Pete,Looking forward to it. Can I make a request while we wait for the paint kit to be released? I'd like to see an Eastern Airlines livery, especially since they were one of the launch customers.Regards,Bob Lyddy

Hey, Looks really good! I know I am asking in the wrong forum, but how do you get the textures back into the POD file? Is there a special program needed?Thanks,

PMDG has/had the Eastern livery for the 757 which looked great. They will probably release now that you've asked.Pete

I'am using a little program by Chris Wallace called POD Explorer which I use to unpodd and repod the aircraft files. It's a beta version but I don't know if Chris finished or released a newer version. Seperatly, there was a set of complete instructions on how to unpod the file and which files you need to change to see your new repaint. This was found on Flight Simulation Terminal. The old link I have for the tutorial is now dead and all I have is a hard copy. Pete

Captain,s I THINK she's ready for release along with the Northwest 757. I'am getting an FMC error with this particular plane. I've reinstalled the base 757 but whenever I start this plane the FMC's remain off. Don't now if it's my system that's at fault but I cannot find any error with the files I've changed for the TWA. When Robert gives the OK I'll send him the file for testing. Maybe it's just me.FYI - to get the APU intake on the right aft of the aircraft to close, switch off the APU on the upper panel. Once off, you can switch it back on if needed.Pete

Guest GrantM

Pete,very nice... on of my all time favorite liveries. Now that I have all my GA repaints caught up, I am starting to work on my list of 75s. First up is the AA version.Grant