Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Finally for this evening...

The America West Arizona, one of my favorites that I also did for Fly!2K way back when.This is an early preview, as there will be changes to the engine detail work, and the rudder. Livery will be cleaned up a bit.Delivery of all three America West aircraft pending some additonal nite livery work. Sorry for the delay.Pete

Pete,When you did the liveries for the Fly!2K 75's, Rob granted permission to adjust the OEW to match those of the planes you painted. (That was part of the modification I did for you back then.) Do you plan to do the same for these? Just in case, here are the correct OEWs for the AWE planes:N901AW 131550 lbs N902AW 131797 lbs N903AW 131624 lbs N904AW 131460 lbs N905AW 131339 lbs N906AW 131408 lbs N907AW 131203 lbs N908AW 131271 lbs N909AW 131240 lbs N910AW 130846 lbs N913AW 131449 lbs N914AW 131234 lbs N915AW 132241 lbs All the AWE aircraft have F14/Y176 seating configuration, which yields a different max weight than what's in the stock PMDG bird. In anticipation of your planes, I reworked the .VLD file, and can send that to you if you'd like to add that, as well.I also have .GAS files for the correct fuel tank capacities.Not sure about the licensing limitations of all this...I've been holding off on asking Rob about it until things calmed down after the flurry surrounding initial release...but there's precedent. Rob, if you're not OK with that, I'll keep them to myself.

Guest GrantM

Stupendous! Love this livery and you did it justice!Grant

Pete,These are awesome. As a new hirely F/O with AWVA I can't wait to fly my new B757 in the correct airline livery.Regards,Bob Lyddy