Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

New 757-200 American Airlines repaint (pics)

Guest GrantM

Just did the daytime models, need to work on the nite crams. This is just my first rendering. There are quite a few cosmetic adjustments to be made yet. Painting this aircraft is just a bit more complex than all the others. I got stuck at one point, but Pete bailed me out so I want to thank him publicly. Now I can get along with all the rest of my repaints once this one is mastered and all the new techniques are learned.Grant

Grant,Jus' love your metal textures! Looks great.Pete

Grant,Fantastic work! Beautiful stuff...What's next?

Guest DannyV

Grant and Pete,Your talent never ceases to AMAZE me !!!! ;-)Thanks for all of your work :DCheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group

Guest Fly II Pilot

Grant,That is really beautiful. I'm a Platinum so trust me, I love American...Looking forward to flying it...Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB