Sign in to follow this  

loading flightplans

Hi!Just a question regarding the Navigation database update that can be downloaded from the PMDG-site. There are alot of flightplans(.fp) in that file but I can

Guest andrewluck

JohannesI take it you've extracted the .fp files into the PMDG folder in Fly!2.You'll only see a flight plan available when you're at the airport it refers to.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

OK! Thanks!/Johannes

Andrew...It's nice to see your familiar name cropping up once again!I've sadly lost touch with the rest of the UK group, I guess that they've gone on to different green pastures... Vernon

Guest andrewluck

Vernon... That's the thing about pastures, they're always green until you cross the fence :-)>>I've sadly lost touch with the rest of the UK groupWho are you after, I may have some contact detailsAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

No one in particular, they were mostly MSFS people, but they were a good lot!I was in Cornwall last month for about a week, very peaceful, and for some strange reason it didn't rain although everything was nice and green. A fair piece from Norwich, though..! Vernon