Sign in to follow this  
Kyprianos Biris

Panels : Lonny Payne 727 & Paul Golding 707 - FS crash

With both of the above panels my MSFS crashes when I try to change subpanels/views. In the main view they both operate OK.I get either a full FS2002 crash or a 3rd party software warning and FS2002 hangs. Then I have to do a reboot :-fumeReason I ask is because I found out that they have same gauges (different filenames).All Installations were properly done.MSFS2002 Pro29.42 DriversASUS8200 card512RAM1152x864x32 resolutionAny similar experiences ?Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vatsim-eur.org/images/VATSIM-EURs.gif

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440

Hello KyprianosI have not downloaded that panel yet, but I have a sugestion for your problem.As long as I know FS98 did not suported multiple instances of one Gauge. FS2000/Fs2002 do support through the SDK. Maybe the problem has to do with what version/SDK are the gauges made. If you go to the following Conference http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/5781.htmlAbout the David Durst Learjet 35 Panel. at the post #5 by John_Hirsch you will see a tweak for the Fs2002.cfg. I don't know if a similar tweak for the gauges that do not behave correctly, will solve your problem, but you can try!!!!I'm sorry that I cannot give you a robust/straightforward solution.............___..............|..............o.......___o(")o___Samuel KalachorasAthensGreece

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

Geia sou Kyp,You must have in your "modules" folder the "FSSound.dll" that is needed by both panels.I hope this helps.Panos Georgotas

Panos Georgotas

Sam I'll give that a try in case it works. Dozens of gauges though !Panos thanks, I have the .dll in the MODULES & the relevant FS2000.cfg addition for this .dllKyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vatsim-eur.org/images/VATSIM-EURs.gif

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440