Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

A MD-11 Panel

I am looking for a good MD-11 panel. Any suggestions?

Hey try this one, you have to install the aircraft, but then you can use the panel. It is about the best one going for the MD-11www.acsoft.ch RTC79SBBR

N212:I have that same panel installed in Fs2002 and I like it a lot. There are some nice features like cabin announcements, aural cockpit warnings, and auto flap retract on landing rollout that make it a joy to fly.Alex CN562ZMinneapolis

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

What you can do is do what I am doing, waiting for Bill Grabowski to release his MD11 panel. It is going to be on par with his ERJ-145 panel that he released. It is for Fs2002 and it will be the best available. Find out more by going to fsnordic.com, under discussion, then under ERJ-145 forum.

Eric 

I agree 100% with Capt Eric!!!!! The wait for Bill's MD-11 Panel will be well worth waiting rather than learning a diff panel now and switching later. You can rest assured Bill's will be the BEST available!! Keep a watch on the ERJ forum at FS Nordic and you will be rewarded for your patience.

>What you can do is do what I am doing, waiting for Bill >Grabowski to release his MD11 panel. It is going to be on >par with his ERJ-145 panel that he released. It is for >Fs2002 and it will be the best available. Find out more by >going to fsnordic.com, under discussion, then under ERJ-145 >forum.Hi,You are so right. But at the same time you have to considder that Bill

Staffan

Hey Staffan Ahlberg,Funny you should post here. I am using your DC10 (or is it MD10 now?) panel in the meantime for all my 3 engine wide-bodies. It is a very smooth working panel and enjoy it very much.

Eric 

Hi,Thanks. :-)Do you mean my DC-10 panel or the MD-11 panel Alain Capt and myself did together?Alain

Staffan