Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

So what did I miss the last 4 months??????

Hey everybody!!I've been absent from the flight sim community for the last 3 months as I relocated my family from central Illinois to Dallas Texas. While I could dig through the forums and archives, I'm sure there is plenty that I missed. Is anybody willing to tell me some of the cool must have things that have hit the FS scene since the beginning of March?Best Regards,Ed Rutledge(once again active) Staff ReviewerAVSIM Online

Guest SD Sim

P51 Mustang is one of my favorites.Edit - thought I would be trampled in the onslaught of responses :-lol. So while waiting for the surge, you should also check out:Geofa's B33 Debonair. Very nice plane with great flight dynamics. Though I don't have it (yet), the latest Lear Jet seems to be generating quite a bit of excitement.FSMaintenance

Well, you've missed two superb GA aircraft, the DreamFleet Piper Archer and the Flight1 Cessna 421C. Both are payware, but in both cases worth every penny/cent ! Here are the links:Piper Archer II:http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/Arc...cher_intro.htmlCessna 421C Golden Eagle IIhttp://www.flight1.comAlso there's been a shed-load of high quality mesh scenery released, both freeware and payware.Alastair