Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone B1900

I just had to post this having seen the B1900 Because it is SO exiting ,It just looks BRILLIENT and "apparently"it is coming VERY I just can not wait get it :)Anniette

Hey D:)It will be here this weekend he said ,exept if there is upload problems ,But the Aircraft is finished .Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest dek

I'll look forward to it! Mike has produced a lot of planes, and IMHO they are of very high quality. Thanx in advance, dek

Do you know if Mike is releasing a panel/sounds for this aircraft? I can't wait either! I'm an extremely huge turbo-prop nut! I'm just waiting for someone to come out with a Dash-8 package soon! That would make my millenium! ;-)Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada

Well if he did not have a panel and sound i already downloaded a good one from the library all ready for it :)Anniette xxxxxxx

Hope there is a Jazz livery for it...;) Richard

Just doing some last minute cleanup and tweaking. Will upload it tomorrow. It does have a panel. Nothing fancy, but it works. Liveries? Air Alliance, Air France, Air New Zealand, Impulse Airlines, and US Air. I'm sure Alpha will improve/add to them as quick as those paint brushes will fly :-)I'll save all of the professional critics out there the trouble and tell you all in advance that the left thingamagig is missing and the right widget is tilted 3 tenths of a degree too far to the left.And I timed the left strobe light, its off by half a second.Mike Stone

Guest Frank Betts

Well if all that is wrong with the plane, I'm not going to download it! .......LOL Lookin good Mike ;-)Frank.

Mike,a BIG Hug and Thanks at this time for all what You have given us for just kind words...! :DThe 1900 preview looks great, can't wait to take her out for a ride. Good to hear it may be in a few hours already! I liked all models You made for FS2K2, agreed, the first airbusses and 757's for FS2K looked a bit misshaped in detail - not that I could have done better, not criticism here. But Your model mastering curve is extremely steep... Though some opinions say that Your aircraft are in inferior quality to e.g. FFG, I must disagree. The looks, especially on Your new releases are really good. They *might* be made even better if You and a dozen other guys had the patience to spend a year or so on creating it, but I do not think that's desirable. I like them just the way they are (especially the Tristar, I waited ages for a so good looking one). And, Your models are very friendly on framerates, too. Much friendlier than the "complex" models of some design groups...Again, a big thanks to You for the ongoing contributions!(If I may state as wish... could You please create a FS2K2 remake/update of the 757-200...?)ReadUTorsten

Air New Zealand operates B1900's? Maybe those things flying over my house are something that AirNZ isn't telling us? I know Eagle Air (a subsidary of AIrNZ) has them, but never knew the big boy operated them :-lolJust kiddin'....looks great!http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/fs_banner_je3.jpg Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your estimate -Anon

I wish i could give you more points Mike !!I have around thirty photographs of diferent b1900 liverys and I am going to paint them all :)Then i am going to put that Default Dash 8 in the Recycle at lastAnniette xxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhh....if you look just under the cockpit windows on the Air NZ birds you will see "Operated by Eagle Air". I painted it from photos off of www.airliners.net, so its the real deal. :-)Mike Stone

>>I'll save all of the professional critics out there the >trouble and tell you all in advance that the left >thingamagig is missing and the right widget is tilted 3 >tenths of a degree too far to the left. >And I timed the left strobe light, its off by half a second. ... and as our own Frank Cunningham is fond of saying, "...and if you look REAL close, you'll notice that the pilot's fly is down..". :)Looks good Mike. :)

BobK