Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone B1900

Anniette,I don't suppose you would be able to do a livery of our local Air Labrador for the 1900D?And Mike, that 1900D looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait to give it a test run! If it flies as good as it looks, I will be calling you Master Yoda! ;-) What sounds will it be using? The default King Air or Caravan sounds? Just wondering. To both of you, thanks for all your hard work! It is greatly appreciated, trust me! :-coolAll the best!Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada

Dear Mike, just want to say thank you very much. I see you have the light mapping sussed........excellent!and Anniette (and Mike) I would like to do the Hex Air repaint with full reflective textures.:-beerchug

Oh looooovely.Cant wait to see this and also see what lovley repaints Alpha does.Craig

I`m on the fly, ..what a beaut!..I added the panel Anniette suggested (Was it David Durst?) ...added reflective textures to fuselage, wings etc, and she flys like a dream..... Highly recommended.

Hello Mike,I dig it...I dig it...I DIG IT! :)I was all ready to do a Continental Express repaint, until I realized that they don't operate the 1900. However, I'm more than occupied this afternoon plugging in AI traffic for the USAir 1900 in the Little Rock/New Orleans/Kansas City/Shreveport routes. Thank you so much for the work!I believe I have seen a few United 1900's...Anniette...hint...hint...hint!;)Thanks again Mike.Michael "Serb" SuzicSerb's Flightlinehttp://serbs.free.fr

Guest dewliner

Hi from Goose Bay Labrador. You are in luck my friend , theAir Labrador Dash-8 is available on the net . go to www.flightsimnetwork.com/premaircraft the actual panel and interrior views will also be available soon for this aircraft.This site is owned by Barry Blaisdell and his site is all about turbo prop aircraft .Happy V.F.R. flying .Kevin Pardy .