Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Adding Reality XP to other Aircraft

I recently bought this package, but it only installed it in the default A/C. What is the easiest method to put it in other A/c? i.e.the FSD Cheyenne 400, Flight one's 421 ,ect.. thanks in advance!Glen

Guest UweR

Hi, originally it was planned to offer preconfigured panel.cfgs for the most reputable add-ons at the RealityXP site, but this thought didn

Hi Uwe, thanks for the response. I agree about the 421, I'm not realy inerested in changing any of them. I was mainly wondering about the Cheyenne and Falcon 50, as these are the A/C I fly the most. I downloaded cfg.edit and am going to give it a go.Thanks much, Glen

Guest UweR

Hi, for the falcon I have a good panel.cfg and edited pedestal bitmap, and the Cheyenne is halfway done. Just call... :-)Best Regards, Uwe

Uwe,Thank you for your help!!! They work great! It realy integrates well into the Falcon radio stack. Question? How can I make the GPS icon toggle just the GPS unit on the Falcon without bringing up the entire stack?And also how would I resize it in the Cheyenne to make it just a little larger? (old eyes I guess) I realy can't thank you enough...Cheers, Glen

Can I please bother you for copies of your cfg files, too?Thank you :-)jksim@jktaylor.comjkvato1.jpg

Hmmm could I please bother you also for the Cheyenne file?Sorry to be a bother but it would be greatly appreciated :)Im going to try and make one for the Dreamfleet Archer that will just use the GPS from Reality XP but if I could get the one for the Cheyenne already made that uses the whole stack that would make my weekend.Thanks ahead of timestardog@frugalsworld.com