Sign in to follow this  

FSFlightMax Forums???

Guest PhilC

No insult here Bob. :-)But, yeah I do know that. That window is where it hangs.Thanks for the suggestion though.

Guest PhilC

Got it working! :-yellow1 It seems that there was a popup blocker program loaded that was stopping access although it had never done it before. Bob's comment made me start thinking about it and although it appears that the site is NOT opening in a new or popup window, it was still being blocked.Allowed access in the program and everything is now working.Thank you all for your comments and help through my short-term memory loss. (-:

Phil,I don't think that was it. I haven't done a thing on my system yet, but now the site works great. I'm able to get to it with all my machines. Something else somewhere must have changed.You might want to try putting your settings back and see if it works now. Again, I didn't do anything to mine and its working ok now. But, its good to be able to get to the site now :)Alex

Guest PhilC

Yep, good to be back. Sorry for taking up so much forum space with this one but I was getting a little concerned. I love my FSFlightMax!

I know the feeling. I love it too! Don't fly anywhere without it now.Can't wait for the full FS Meteo support :)Alex