Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Post all SU1 issues here...

Just trying to keep everything in one place as was done with the initial release:I just completed two flights from Tucson to Phoenix and back in FS9 and noticed some issues:1. When doing and FMC INTC CRS, the plane now correctly captures the course, however the line drawn on the ND still appears to be incorrect. I took of from KTUS RWY 29R, flew in HDG SEL for about 5 or 6 miles, turned right to 350, pulled up the FMC and line selected DUNKK to the top with a 318 INTC CRS - exactly what would be done on a real climbout from Tucson. The ND line didn't display a 318 CRS, it was something more like 300. The plane flew throught the magenta line and then upon reaching the 318 course, turned onto it, causing the magenta line to suddenly snap to the correct appearance. It also put a strange little kink in the line right at the point where the plane started the turn.2. VNAV appears to still have problems. Before takeoff, I'd created a 240/11000 restriction at DUNKK - upon reaching ToD, the plane pitched over rather steeply (about 3000FPM) and ended up down at 240/11000 about 15 miles ahead of DUNKK. I'm absolutely positive I did everything correctly. The FMC was also gave me an erroneous EXTRA DRAG REQUIRED message after the plane was already down at 11000 and slowed to 240. Unfortunately there's more - after I passed DUNKK, the plane would not descend any further even though the MCP ALT knob was at 4000. I tried disengaging and re-engaging VNAV, cycling the flgiht director, disengaging the whole autopilot, etc - nothing would make VNAV continue the descent. I had to finish the flight in LVL CHG. The exact same thing happened on the return leg trying to meet a 240/11000 restriction at MAVAA along the KTUS DINGO5 STAR. I can provide screenshots and more info if necessary.3. Regarding FMC VNAV restrictions, if an altitude constraint already exists as part of the SID/STAR, inserting a speed restriction alone (like "240/") seems to do something akin to "half-clearing" the altitude restriction. I'd had a 11000 in there at DUNKK from the SID/STAR file, but since it doesn't yet support speed constraints, I had to enter the 240 manually. After doing so, the 11000 turned into normal small non-bold text. I think the FMC was still seeing it at least partialy as a restriction though because the number didn't change to reflect the new optimized VNAV calculation.4. FMC warning light went off several times with no message actually being displayed in the scratchpad.Other than this stuff the flights went very very well - FPS were good, load time was significantly reduced and I didn't see any chop from high memory usuage. The autoland is PERFECT - it nailed it right on the numbers in a 10kt crosswind. That is amazing!Hope I'm helping in some way,Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Naah - I would rather post it where we started ... in the top thread.Martin

Guest CrAzY_Pilot

this is just a copy from the top thread, but just in case, here is my problem,Guys after a while (with engines off, and on APU power) my plane goes Black.. the screens all go off.. and i cannot turn them back on again.. i have to go back to the Cessna, turn everything off and come back to the 737.. and again soon as the engines are off.. within 5 minutes the planes dead again... ?Any suggestions..PS - also the patch invalidated my license and I had to regenerate it again. (not sure if thats important)Regards,Sean

Sean, can you give a picture (in day) of your overhead when the power goes off..Thanks.[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4] [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG @ 215/545|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

FPS issueThe issue of FPS going down when going to VC hasnt (at leat for me) not at all been cured (FS2004).Outside: 18-22FPS2D Cockpit: 12-14FPSVC: 5FPSThen going back to the other viewsOutside 10-11FPS2D Cockpit: 6-8FPSPatch has been properly installed. Further the 737-700 with Stairs / VC has a BIG bleed through in the Virtual Cabin on the right side between row 3 and 4. Anyone else?ThanksJan

Guest rellehenk

I cannot start engine number 1.Floris

And neither can I , but only under fs2k4. same procedures under fs2k2 and the engine starts fine. I also still have the extremely long APU-startup time and the continuous hourglass/pointer/hourglas mouse pointer(both fs2k4. The throttle quadrant under 2k4 is distorted and there may be more things I haven't seen yet. Will keep testing and post later.......YohWillem

I am having exactly the same problem after installing the patch.No1 engine won't start. No2 engine starts fine.

yes,unable to start engine one here.Jeff

Guys,Disregard my previous post, reinstalled the patch to fs2k4 and replaced the ini-file with the one posted in the first thread. All looks well, egine 1 now starts and the apu-startup and distorted throttle bitmap problems are solved. So maybe the updated ini or the second patch-install can fix these problems for others tooYohWillem

Guest haromo

Have plain gray textures on the fuselage.Did a clean install of FS 2004 and PMDG 737 with patch.Use ATI 9700PRO with various Catalyst drivers.Currently use 3.4 because it is the only on working in FS2004 with FSAA in 1600*1200.Also switching from internal to external view somtimes makes lots of textures in teh landscape go away.Going to screen mode ansd back solves this.Only have these problems with PMDG 737 not with the default planes.Haromo

Even with the "new" version of the patch, engine 1 doesn't start unless CTRL+E is used. Engine 2 starts just fineThe capability of auto V speeds in FMC has been lost! the auto weight works fine.Vnav desingages upon passing TOD an cant be reactivated even within the correct path (ie: correct vs correct ias and correct lateral guidance)Jos

Guest coimbra

Hi, I dont have those problems, except one old problem; if you load the aircraft, both fuel cut off engines and loaded in the ON mode, which is an UPPER position in the pedestal and not in the OFF mode. That should be changed and it was never changed as I see. It is the only remark for now.Coimbra

Guest coimbra

Hi, I dont have those problems, except one old problem; if you load the aircraft, both fuel cut off engines and loaded in the ON mode, which is an UPPER position in the pedestal and not in the OFF mode. That should be changed and it was never changed as I see. It is the only remark for now.Coimbra