Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stone's B1900 out now !!!!

Check the file library. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Guest B1900 Mech

I did a search, No joy! Anyone have a link? Thank's Jim

Mike,Terrific plane. I d/led last night and took for a quick test flight. Love it. :-jumpy This will definitely be one of my favorite planes.:-jumpy :-wave Ron from behind the Cheddar Curtain.:-wave

I downloaded this as soon as i saw it today and I did not know what to do first fly it or paint it :)So I took it on a quick fly around Meigs and it is really good the planes by mike Stone are always fun to fly.It was very nice and I expect to fly it around alot in the next week.But the best thing was when i used it to replace the AI beech kings it looks much better at the airports than that :)Then I had to start a paint on it and next i know the day is gone !It is as much fun to paint as to fly!What a good Sunday i had playing with this new plane.Thank you alot mike you are "THE BEST "Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest rlefebvr

I also like the plane very much.How do you change the AI planes. Is this an easy thing to do or do I need a degree.Aiports would look a lot better with the new paints.RonCVA1701Thanks

Download Easy AI from file library :)Anniette

That is a beautiful plane!Thanks Mike!Ed