Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

FS LandClass and "Europe Scenery Pack"

Hi,Is it really worth buying the "Europe Scenery Pack" for FS2002 ? Will the European landscape look really better than the default one with this add-on ?> Could you post or send me some pictures you get with the "Europe Scenery Pack" ?e-mail : udb@fr.stThank you a lot,Damien BRUNET.http://www.forum-fs2002.fr.st/

How many times are you going to post this question? You've posted it in several forums, and we've been responding... Here's a link to one of the other threads you opened... Try to use the "search" feature of the forum to find your old threads... If you want more responses to a thread, post a bump message to that thread, but please don't clutter the forum with a new one... Here's the link:http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/5833.html

The question I ask is not particularly intended to you and you don't have to answer my questions if you are fed up with them ! I expect other people to answer my question. One often says "two heads are better than one" and that's why I ask that question again. On one forum, someone said that he was disappointed with the "Europe Scenery Pack" because it is more or less realistic in certain areas and I expect you to give me a clear answer : do you like the "Europe Scenery Pack" ? YES or NO. That's all !!!I read your interesting message concerning the "Europe Scenery Pack" but you didn't give a clear answer concerning this add-on interest.If you have any idea, don't wait a minute !!!Damien BRUNET.

Well, for what it's worth, forum etiquette dictates that you keep one thread active, rather than open them up all over the place. If you don't like the answers, at least be polite about it.... And respect forum etiquette--that's all. My post in the other thread should give you the answer you're looking for--just download the Swiss scenery and you can judge for yourself.....-JohnAdded this edit for this link, posted in the other thread. It has quite a few before/after pics of European cities....http://flightsimvets.edirectamerica.com/FS...lass_Review.asp

Hi,I'd like to know if I decide to buy "Europe Scenery Pack", could I later touch up that scenery with FS LandClass Assistant or do I have to buy the program FS LandClass to modify the landscape.Answer me. Thank you !

Yes, you can use Landclass Assistant to update the FSLandclass scenery--the process would create a second bgl which you would place in another scenery folder (so it could be assigned a higher priority than the FSLandclass scenery). But Landclass Assistant is really designed for small updates--I've never updated more than 200 textures with it... As an example--if Colmar and Annecy are not rendered as well as you like with FSLandclass, Landclass Assistant will allow you to improve them in a few moments. And if improving cities is all you'd like to do, Landclass Assistant will do the job by itself. One example of such a project is my Mexico City update in the file library--done entirely with Landclass Assistant.-John

Don't ask and just buy, follow also the advice from John and look in the other tread :-)awfEHAM

André