Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChristophIllmer

Can't start eng no

Guest ChristophIllmer

Hi all,Following problem: I'm unable to start the right no

Hi Christoph,had this before, try playing with the right-engine fuel-valve on the pedestal. Worked for me like close,open,close, and with 20% N1 open the engine started.Try also reloading the aircraft from a not saved situation.CheersHolger Dallmeyer EDDK

Guest ChristophIllmer

Hi Holger, thanks for the advice. I'll try the first one as I generally never load saved flights.Edit: But actually my problem is that the N1 on the right engine doesn't even start to increase.

Hi Chris,I had the same problem at the beginning. You have to turn the isolation valve above the apu-bleed switch to auto, otherwise you will not have air-pressure on the right engine in order to start it.regards,Andreas Westhues, EDDC

Guest ChristophIllmer

That's it, thanks!