Sign in to follow this  
Guest heliosair

Alaska Airlines Livery

Guest heliosair

Can anyone send me the Alaska Airlines Livery?This is my email: helios12@cytanet.com.cy!Thanx in advance!!!P.S.: What other liveries were released?

Guest Ted_Pan

Willem,some time back, you mentioned that you would send me the Alaska Airlines files... however I never received them...Could you please re-send them to; teddybear@alaska.comI will be looking forward to receiving them...Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Guest zth

Ted,Did you get the Alaska livery after I sent it to you? I never got a reply from you but assumed you had gotten it as there was no failed delivery e-mail.. :-hmmmRegards,Zoltan HegedusBudapest, Hungary

Guest Ted_Pan

Hi Zoltan,I replied to your email... and I never heard anymore from you... I was assuming that the email I sent was not delivered to you...I am lost for an explaination as to what happened...I did not get any files from you though... so if you would, please resend them again to teddybear@alaska.comThanksRegards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Ted,I've sent them to you twice but it appears as if your isp somehow deletes attachments before they reach you since only plain old email seems to reach you ;-(If we can try to be online at the same time I'll set up a small private FTP-server here at home so you can get it directly. Because of the time difference we would have to find a time that would be reasonable for both of us...Willem

Guest zth

Hi TedNo worries: I got your e-mail and replied back within an hour along with the livery file attached. Sorry to hear it didn't make it to you.I have sent it again now, hope you get it..Regards,Zoltan HegedusBudapest, Hungary

Guest Ted_Pan

Hi Willem,I have my email program on and checking mail every minute...I will be awake for another hour or so... if you want to set up some sort of ftp arrangement...Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hey guys:Try MSN 6... It works like a charm for real-time transfers. I used to have trouble with certain people, but MSN6 lets me transfer with anyone. You 2 should try it.Cheers,[a href=http://sgair.net" target="_blank]http://sgair.net/mike/banners/daniel_small.jpg [/a]Click the Banner to visit the FFX Website.

Guest heliosair

i got some msg from u but the atachment seems to be not there i can save it!

Attachment was sent from here so it should be there...If you are using outlook express latest version make sure you have disabled the security-option that withholds "dangerous" attachments. They are there , you just can't save them. You can disable this annoyance in the extra,options,security menu in OEWillem

Guest Ted_Pan

Thanks for all of your help Willem,I am now off, heading to KSAN on my new AS 737-790...for some reason I can not get the -700 to work, but I got her flying with winglets... smart looking jet... Been waiting for this one for a long, long, long time!!!Thanks for helping me out... I owe you one :)Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Guest heliosair

Can u send me again the msg to helios737@freemail.huthanxCant get it with outlook express!