Sign in to follow this  
PLazarus

For Willem, re Tutorials

Willem, I read in one of your posts a message about tutorials. Please tell me you are working on at least one, step by step tutorial. It would ease my learning curve dramatically if you are, and I am sure it would help many others here as well. ( Particularly FMC operation, in my case )Paul ( SPIM )

Perhaps this attachment might help with regards to the FMC programming? Right-click and Save As...

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

darn , I should get myself a decent teacher so my will english will atlast improve to the point that people actually understand what I'm trying to say ;-)I think you are referring to the post where I wished the team a nice few days of rest before starting on the liveries and the tutorials.....I'm sorry, I'm not planning on writing a tutorial myself, too much to do , too little time but I'm always ready to answer specific questions and to help solve problems as best as I know howGrtzWillem

Sorry, it wasn't your English, it was my reading...I got excited at the word Tutorial...that's all.Tord, thanks, that helps a lot.As I get older the learning thing seems to get harder, that's life I suppose. Therefore I have found that tutorials are my best tool. Hopefully someone will make one for this wonderful aircraft.Thanks guysPaul ( SPIM )