Sign in to follow this  
Guest CrAzY_Pilot

FSUIPC registration

Guest CrAzY_Pilot

No you dont, however i did, I found that my plane would die (battery die) in FS2004, so i registered the latest FSUIPC and turned the battery feature on to extent the battery life to unlimited.Hence my plane no longer dies :)Have Fun,Regards Sean

Nope , as it says on the PMDG homepage they have negotiated a license with Peter Dowson so you don't have to register it to be able to fly the NG. It would however be nice if you registered anyway for all upcoming freeware planes and stuff depending on its functionality and because it's a really nice piece of software ;-)Willem

Guest Jacek_KORD

From what I saw, the FSUIPC is not registered, as I didn't see any additional options to it as the freeware version of FSUIPC has.

And probably rightly so, if you register personally you get the full menus always and with every (freeware)plane that needs it. All functions are always available. If PMDG uses a certain feature of FSUIPC it will work because they "bought" the right to use it in their products but if you did not license it yourself the only thing you will notice is a working 600/700 ;-)There isn't much difference in appearance between the freeware and payware version in functionality but the freeware(fullversion) will not work with FS9 so it's up to you to decide.........Willem

Dear Haromo-you don't "have to" register, but we sincerely hope you do, as will get you many extras that, though not necessary for our 737NG, will certainly add to your experience.We wholeheartedly recommend it!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest haromo

Hi guys,Do we have to register (and thereby purchase) the included FSUIPC3.03 for correct operation of the PMDG B737 in FS2004?Haromo