Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wac

Dirty Windows

Guest Wac

Hi,Thanks for the 737NG, it's working great in FS9 ... :)Does anyone know if it's possible to make the side windows inside the virtual cockpit clear, they seem a bit mucky at the moment ... ;)Regards,Adam :)

Dear Adam-this has to do with one simple fact: Microsoft stopped allowing glass reflections in FS9. This is a frequent topic of discussion in various forae, but not a PMDG doing.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Did MS actually stop it or is it an Nvidia/ATI driver issue? Why in the world would they remove that?Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan-I am not at liberty to reveal any information on that. There is plenty of discussion about this around the forae...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Wac

Is there any way to remove this effect ?Regards,Adam. :)

Finally one teached me the right plural of forum!!!!Thanks Lefteris!!CheersHolger DallmeyerEDDK

>Finally one teached me the right plural of forum!!!!>>Thanks Lefteris!!>>Cheers>>Holger Dallmeyer>EDDKPlural of Forum = Forums or ForaThis isn't to say that "forae" is incorrect; I can only attest to the accuracy of the above two (I remember it from High School Latin class -- High School for me, I believe, was sometime during the Jurassic Era *chuckle*)In case you were curious. :DChandler "Cliff Claven" Leeeeeeehraaaa.. it's a commonly known fact dat errrrrrrhaa...

Guest Wac

That would be superb, I am very interested in the new texture. ;)Regards,Adam. :)

VinI like it as it is. It gives that wear and tear feeling. ;-)As real as it gets was it? Separate download for interested, if you ask me!Cheers,

Guest bob14k

keep it as is or make a separate download I already lost the night panels due to people wanting a dome light

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Vin,I too would like clear windows as a seperate download. I can still see pretty good out the dirty windows, but have a slight preferance for the clear variety.Thank for offering up a vote on this,Jimmy Richards

>Plural of Forum = Forums or Fora>>This isn't to say that "forae" is incorrect; I can only attest>to the accuracy of the above two (I remember it from High>School Latin class -- High School for me, I believe, was>sometime during the Jurassic Era *chuckle*)>>In case you were curious. :DWell go for fora, that's best I think.Since it should be like this:forumforiforoforumforoforafor???forisforaforisPuhhh.... Yeah yeah, my vacation is long. So there might be up to nine errors. The first one is correct, promised!!!! ;)