Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

ATTN: Alpha and other painters - Re: B-1900

Hey Gang!Mike has definitely done it again with his fabulous release of the Beechcraft B-1900-D series. The aircraft not only looks magnificent, but it flies like a dream. Is it possible that the awesome aircraft painters out there like Alpha could help complete this packaage by creating the following liveries: UsAirways Express (New paint scheme), United Express, Continental Connection, Gulfstream, and some of the Mesa feeders. That would be awesome!!!!!!!!Thanks in advance!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Hey Dennis,AsI speak this is happening :) take a look at library tonight ,lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxx

WIP rework of Mikes US Air 1900D with full reflective textures plus a few more rivets!, still perfecting light map.This in fact is just a test before Hex Air paint.:-)

That looks really nice Edetroit :)I shall have that one please lol.I uploaded mine just now so only 156 to do :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

Thanks Anniette, I`m only painting Hex Air and probably rework the Air France and for you I`ll upload the US Air when finished! xxxxxxxxbon chance:-)

Hi Craig,Thank you for the Advertisment lolMy screen shot got lost but they fixed it nowBut for sure that is not my repaint it is a photograph of a real aircraft ;)Great sceenshot that is for sure !Anniette xxxxxxxxxx