Sign in to follow this  

Need a little help on this.

I'm thinking about purchasing the PSS Airbus A320. Will this little gem bring a system like this to it's knees?1.2 GHz AMD AthlonAbit KG7Winfast GeForce2 Pro 64 megs DDR ram512 Megs DDR ramThank you!

You'll have no problem at all. I've run it on a P3/600, 384MB, and GF2 Ultra and the performance was really very good. If you have the DreamFleet 737 for comparison, the A320 has a much smaller hit on framerates. It's a great package for mid-range systems.Trip

I agree - its INITIAL release was a bit poor on the performance side, but after a few days, they fixed it up nice-nice.Note that when you download it, you are downloading the completely patched version - no need to search for more files!Not a MUST buy, but a good buy in my opinion.

Probably worth the purchase but some setups (mine included)do suffer the dreaded stuttering view when looking out of the cockpit, whilst turning on the ground or in the air.There has been much discussion and suggestions but for some of us nothing has worked to cure it.I personally do not have the same problem with DF737-400 but it would appear that the stutter is not related to the size or speed of your kit cos some of the lower specs are fine whilst higher specs are not.But that problem apart I think it has more than enough going for it to give it a try.Regards Pat