Sign in to follow this  
Maxthrust

Some questions, please help.

Hi,1 - Runway turn off lights. I recall PMDG said they are going to simulate yunway tur off lights but looks like switch does nothing. Am I missing something? 2 - I Can start two engines at same time (packs off). Is bleed air system are modelled or they are dummy too?3 - Whenever I start the panel the fuel cut off switches always coming in run position, do you have this bug also?thanks..

Guest Ian_Riddell

"2 - I Can start two engines at same time (packs off). Is bleed air system are modelled or they are dummy too?"It may be airline procedure to start one engine at a time, Bozhan, but are there any physical restrictions on starting two engines at once? The start circuits seem to be independent, other than a common pneumatic system. I believe it can't be done on 767's because of bleed air valve logic, but the 737 doesn't appear to have this logic. 747-400 engines are often started two at a time. They may be slightly slower to start, but in most cases they do start.On most modern Boeings, when the APU is providing the bleed air for start, when the start switches are selected to GND, ON, or whatever, the APU goes into overdrive to provide adequate air pressure for engine start. Although the bleed system has been modelled in PMDG's 737NG, you may find minor discrepancies in logic ;-) 737NG Main Engine Start Mode overrides other APU bleed air modes, such as:One Pack in flightOne Pack on groundTwo Packs NormalTwo Packs High"3 - Whenever I start the panel the fuel cut off switches always coming in run position, do you have this bug also?"This has been mentioned many times in the forum. Look for the keyword "Cessna" ;-)Cheers.Ian.