Sign in to follow this  
Guest troyboy66

SIDS/STARS/.. anyone

Can I have them too!! LOLmarkt@netnitco.netthanksMark T

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,Ok Mike and Mark. I've sent it to you. Check your mail. :)Jimmy Richards

Guest TWA23

Please send me a copy as well Please Please.... ceo@fly-twva.com Thanks a Million Sean Pritchett

Since I can't find any download link for the SIDS/STARS pack, I'll follow up with my email address. Please send the composition to chsmith@suscom-maine.net Thanks in advance,Chris Smith

Please send the whole pack to me too, I'll take care of putting them on my website.Thanks,Teoteofilo@computersg.com

Got the Navdata itself from navdata (phew) so now all I need are sids and stars :)hoppys1@optusnet.com.au

Guest erjboy

Can I get the SIDS/STARS too at:erjboy@optonline.netThz

Guest OneTinSoldier

Sean, Chris, Teo, hopskip, and Joseph,Allright, e-mail bomb is on it's way. Contents, 40 lbs. of explosive SIDS/STARS.Enjoy. :)Jimmy Richards

hey everyone, i would love the get the sidstar bomb myself :) i'll be happy to put it up on my server to be avail. for download as soonas i get it.. my e-mail: danielbk@orionsalesmng.comthanks!! danny krupnik.

Hey pilots......could one of you send me the "SID/STAR Bomb", too?Flying without them becomes boring and since navdata.at is down I can't get them by myself.Thanks very much..Mapelemail: m-pelzer@gmx.de

Guest liebowa

Sorry - folks. I just purchased the product and need the SIDS/STARS as well.Please email to silverspyder00@hotmail.comTHANKS!

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Again,Danny, Mapel, liebowa... bombs away!Check yer mail, x:)~Jim Richards"Variable, this is EasyRhino. Do you copy? Over." Loud and clear EasyRhino. "Do we have a gig? Over." That's a Roger, we have a gig. Target is painted, start the music. "Roger that Variable. Into attack. Pickling target. Target is acquired and lit. LGB comin' down!" EasyRhino, circular error probability zero. Impact with High Order Detonation. Thank You, have a nice day.

Please.....I need the SID/STAR file too....May i have it to my email mfioruz@iol.itThanks!!!

Guest OneTinSoldier

Allright mfioruz, file has been sent.Enjoy

Guest EIDUB

Hello Guys,Any chance of getting the SIDSTARS as well.sbatt@austin.rr.comThank you very much,Stephen