Sign in to follow this  
Guest troyboy66

SIDS/STARS/.. anyone

I feel bad about joining the clamour, but I would greatly appreciate them also. macca22au@yahoo.com.au

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello Joseph and macca22au,Ok guys... check your e-mail! :-waveCheers,Jim Richards

Guest Gian

Would someone be so kind as to send me the SID/STARS aswell?gianschoe@yahoo.comMany ThanksGian

since there are many people who want the file, and Jim Richards was kind enaugh to mail it to so many of us, i decided to try and make he's life a bit easier.. the file is now avialble for download thorugh my server. the link is http://www.orionsalesmng.com/sidstars.zipi'll keep it there until there is an official rerelease of the sidstars on PMDG's website. hope it helps.. danny.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Danny,Works for me. ;) Thanks.To all who sent me a Thank You for sending you the SIDS/STARS file...You're Welcome! :-sun1Sincerely,Jimmy Richards

Guest Gian

Great!!!!! thanks for the download!!!!!!RegardsGian

Guest zett

I would like to try the set of SIDS and STARS floating around. My email address is mike.marzett@verizon.netThanks very muchMike M.KDFW

Guest troyboy66

Yes! there are SIDS and STARS posted at PMDG site now. There are at least 626 entries included, which is significantly different from the 759 entries everyone else has been sharing on the Forum..I did noticed a few new entries and now there should be a total of 1034..Kool..Anyways...CHeersTroy

Guest klucznik

Hello Jim, I also have no SIDS-STARS as PMDG is naked and Richard Stefan's site is down. Got the NavData but no SISD-STARS. Would you be kind enough to email them to me?Thanks Blais Klucznik marbla@naisp.net