Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

America West in Game

Guest ba747heavy

*drool*Nice one :-cool

Guest flightpro08

:-eek :-eek :-eekThat's one of the best repaints of any MSFS aircraft I've ever seen. Fantastic job. :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)Help Fight Cancer! www.ud.comhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 44.03 Drivers)1GB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

"Upon further review, I've decided to remove the overly aggressive shine from the tail surface. It'll be more in line with the rest of the aeroplane"

Pete,I think I asked this before somewhere on the forum. Any chance that PMDG would do a "fantasy' version of the 737-700 winglet in the United livery?Sure would love to have one, since I am a United fanThanksBob JohnsonDenver

Guest Bob_Jones

Pete,nice one mate, colours look good on our bird ;)Bob,John Tavendale has already done a superb United, you can find it here at Avsim, mail me and I'll send you the winglets for it ;)Regards,Bob JonesPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.combjones@precisionmanuals.com

Guest glf5

PeteThanks for all of your hard work. I love the NG and will definitely purchase the 800/900 and BBJ add on's. Are you reasy for the but - okay here it comes, BUT how can you say we'll have the airplane by this weekend. We were supposed to get the AA liveries days ago and we still don't see them.... I am just getting a little tired of getting excited by something and then being disappointed by delay after delay.Remember the patch???? Anyway- please don't give us dates that you aren't 100% sure you can commit to because idiots like me actually sit around checking your website to get these liveries. Because of this I'd like to have a logo light protest - everyone flying the NG should turn off their logo lights this weekend. I thought that was funny...Before anyone gets all huffy about this post I'd like to say that your customer service is top notch. Every e-mail I've sent to Robert has been answered in hours - not days and I'm vvery appreciative..Dave Colavecchio koxc

Dave,all installer writing for the liveries and patches available from the PMDG web site are done by Robert. Robert is a line pilot for a commercial carrier and as such has to fly from time to time to maintain proficency, among other things. The original time schedule given for release of the AMR's was based on Robert being able to write the installers before he left home for his latest week away from home while flying for the company. Unfortunatly he was not able to meet his own schedule for this and thus ALL of the installers that were planned for release last weekend, are still pending. I don't know how many of these he was able to finish, if any, but as of now, I expect all of the announced liveries should be available sometime this weekend. Does this mean the will be definetly released this weekend? No, only Robert knows what's possible, but I will say every effort to release finished liveries has been and will continue to be made. After all the time and effort Bob and I put into painting these aircraft, the last thing either of use wants is to have them sit, unavailable to our customers. As for announcing availability, I will take your concern under advisement and refrain from posting any information on upcoming liveries until they are available from the PMDG web site. As for posting to AVSIM or other sites, as being a employee of PMDG it would not be permissible to do so.Regards,

Guest glf5

PETE-I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU'D KEEP SHOWING YOUR COMING SOON SCREEN SHOTS. IT'S JUST THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE AA PAINTS 5X A DAY SINCE SUNDAY. SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HE IS FLYING, I DON'T KNOW NOT TO EXPECT THEM. AS FAR AS HIS PROFICIENCY, I HOPE HE STAYS CURRENT AS I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT AND I'D IMAGINE HE FLIES OVER ME FROM TIME TO TIME. I THINK YOU KNOW MY POINT SO I WON'T KICK A DEAD HORSE..DAVE

Bob, Thanks buddy, just sent you a note.Bob Johnson

Bob, You are the greatest, the file you sent me for the UAL livery was just GREAT.I feel really good about what you guys at PMGM have done with this plane and the general attitude, if it can be done we will help you with it. BRAVOThis is really a GREAT TEAM :-)Again Bob and the team THANKS A MILLIONBob