Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

Sound for the NG in FS9

Hi all.HAs anyone experienced the following problem in FS9?When I first load the NG all is well until I go to Spot view then the sound goes haywire..just very loud static and I cant stop it . I load a default FS9 737 and the sound is fine. When I reload the PMDG NG the sound is off the wall..just hash and static and its unbearable.I am running a SB Live 5.1 with latest drivers installed as well as Direct x9.0bHope someone can helpRob

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest Bjorn

Hi Rob !Are you really sure that you have the latest driver for your SB-card?Because I had the same problem, but when I downloaded the latestdriver from Creative it solved my problems...Best regards Bj

Guest abattoir

Hi rob, I had also the same trouble as you ,and found that i needed the upto date drivers ,so are you sure you have then on , martin

Guys thanks for the info..I got what I think are the latest drivers last night but still have the prob. I will check again and thanks for the infoRob

Rob Grant

Ah I always forget somethingWhat version of the SSSSSSB drivers r u guys using and where did you get them ..thanks again ROb

Rob Grant

Guest abattoir

hi rob , im using drivers for the sound blaster live 5.1(value) model from creative site , there is a few models to choose from , www.soundblaster.com , hope this helps ,martin