Sign in to follow this  

Auto Throttle on 737NG

Hello all,Sorry if this has been discussed already but I have been away for a month or so......I seem to be having a few problems with my auto throttle.I depart from a airport - since I have no SID/STAR data, I engage Auto Pilot then fly the SID via co-ordinates (used to doing that from flying the 747-200 ;-)), but when it comes to using the auto throttle, it seems to just not work. There is movement in N1% but it only moves a small amount (5-10% N1) over time. I am becoming near a stall since it is giving me such low thrust.I have tried this a few times, using LVL CHG, selecting manual rate of climb and simply just using auto throttle on its own to see what happens and nothing.This is using the Service Pack 1 (I do recall it working before I installed the Service Pack 1 and I did as said, removed the 737NG and did a fresh installation, then installed SP1).I am running FS2002, and I selected FS2002 when installing both 737NG and SP1.Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!

Guest amerton

Please sign your posts !The forum rules have not changed within the last months.1) Have you armed your autothrottle ?2) Are the GENS on ? (overhead)3) if the above are yes, then re-installing solved this issue for users reporting this. De-install first with our utility on our web site.anthony (signing my post)Anthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Reading a post above (someone has the same related problem) it looks like a FSUIPC issue.I recently installed PSS's A320 again (did a fresh installation of FS) and that somehow rolled back FSUIPC from 2.975 to 2.81 - could FSUIPC be the case?Ross (signed!)

Installed 3.01 (unregistered) because I can't seem to find v2.975Still get the same problem - after take off engage AP then AT and it climbs too much, throttles fall back to 50% N1, I stall then the aircraft jerks forward into a nose dive, then start climbing again and repeat the whole thing again.I'll try a reinstall and see how things go...Ross