Sign in to follow this  
Guest CFG3430

"programm error"

Guest CFG3430

I get this "program error" on selecting departure airport for instance at Berlin TXL ICAO code EDDT and: its new I did not have any problem before? I do not know what changes lead to this but suddenly had this messages??Any Idea where the mistake is?

I had the program error when going in to DEP page after importing a FP. The workaround is easy, go to dep page before importing the FP. You can even go back to the page and change rwy and SID after importing.Jos

Guest HJOrtmann

Ansgar,did you modify the EDDT SID (eddt.txt) ? In this case you've done something wrong - usually in this case you a detailed error message including line number and the keyword, which caueses the problem, but sometimes you may get a "program error" also.

Are you using 0308 AIRAC? Please make sure that you have this version and yes it does make a difference in some cases...[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]