Sign in to follow this  
Guest b86p

Important Problem!!!

Guest b86p

Hey guys I had two questions:1st: I just bought the nice looking 737NG and patched it and now cannot extend my registration. There is nothing that says how many days I have left and when I click extend registration nothing happens... Could someone please help out.Also some testimonial to how great this sim is, I am forking over the $$ for a new motherboard/cpu/ram to run this baby at decent fps. I was thinking about a PIV 3.06Ghz or 3Ghz with hyperthreading and 800 FSB. I also was gonna get 512 PC3200 RAM, with all this and my GeForce4 Ti4200 128mb vid card should I be ok as far as FPS go? FS9 win XP. Any recomendations???ThanksBilly

Guest Sartori23

My suggestion is to get at least 1GB of RAM. I am running 512MB and paging like mad to the hard drive. Otherwise looks like a good setup.I too had the problem with the registration. I uninstalled the 737NG using the remover from the PMDG website. Then I reinstalled without applying the patch, registered it, then applied the patch. Everything is fine now. There may be another way, but that was the only way I could get the registration to work. Carl Moore

Look at my specs ;) I get 20-30 all the time with a GF2 MX! I have 512 megs and have to suggest at least this amount, it's true that more ram makes any system run smoother...[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

BillyDrop me a note at registration@precisionmanuals.com and I will send you some info on the registration procedureRegardsPaul GollnickTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg