Sign in to follow this  

PROBLEM FULL CABIN ESPERIENCE NO LOOK

I have installed the airplane in fs2002 and fs2004- FSUPC I have theversion to payment I have installed the Patch on the simulatorsfinally all works-Today I do not succeed to see the inside of theairplane, I have disinstallato the program, I have installed 2 timesthe program but the problem remains. Thanks

HiDo you have active camera installed?You need this in order to view the cabin etc.Also the version you need for 2004 is payware so be prepared to fork up.The 2002 version is still free and I think it can be gotten here.http://www.anticyclone.be/Also you need to select the models with the cabin from the select aircraft screen.Hope this helpsTed

Guest EHAM

Hello Ted,Maybe you can tell me how to view the cabin because it doesn't make any sence to me. I selected the aircraft with the cabin and VC.But how do you get inside the cabin? Is there a key combination to look in the cabin??Regards,Guy

You should be able to use your mouse to turn and the arrow keys to move right through the cockpit door (With Active Camera). I don't use the cabin but have been in there for a beer or two ;)[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

Guest EHAM

Hello,Could you maybe tell me exactly how I can get in the cabin?I've tried everything last night but I couldn't get it worked.Can anyone help this frustrated captain??:-scatter Regards,Guy :-wave

First you need to be in a VIRTUAL COCKPIT AND CABIN model of the NG, please choose the correct version from the aircraft menu. Once in hit ALT and locate Active Camera's settings and be sure to follow Anticyclone's readme for use in internal view. [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

GuyI wish I could help more but the thruth is I`m not really interested in all the eye candy.I`ve shared everything I know about it.I hope you get it sorted.Best RegardsTed