Sign in to follow this  

Check and Set?

Dear PMDG,I bought your 737NG a few days ago and love it. It has risen to my 2nd favorite airplane next to CSs 727. The reason the 727 is still my favorite is because they have a Check and Set system. Meaning you hear you crew speaking to eachother and 'you' and they interact with eachother and you. I was wondering if it would be possible to apply this to future patches of your 737. This would definately make a great product even better. I'm sure lots of people, including me, would greatly appreciate it. Keep up the great work guys! I look forward to the 800!-Kellan

hm... I guess I was the only one interested.

HiYou know what would be right up your alley?Flight Deck Companion.I use it and really like it very muchand it`s alot more flexible in my opinion.There is even a user file for the NG in their library section.It is also patched to work in 2004Ted