Sign in to follow this  
Guest Murf

VNAV In Climb

Guest Murf

I found this procedure in an AOM I have for the 737NG.If VNAV is the planned pitch mode for departure the followingtechniques may be used:[tab]L2 Climb:[tab][tab]

Guest Murf

It doesn't take long to get ot page three. :-)BUMP.

Guest Murf

Anthony,Perhaps you could answer this one... I can recreate the problem every flight.

Guest Murf

I don't think I'm being too pushy asking for an answer to this.I would just like to know if this is a confirmed bug and if it is going to be part of the coming VNAV patch, since it is VNAV related.

Guest ilh

I agree that you deserve an answer to this, especially since we know the relevant PMDG party is frequenting the forum.Lee Hetherington (KBED)

Guest amerton

Mike,I have not yet found the time to check this out.Sorry... for not answering ealier... I realize no one answered your posts.If the patch does not correct it, it will be in the next one, promised ! It is now too late (hint) to add mods in the patch without putting its release at risk.anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Murf

Anthony,Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to make you aware of the problem. If you need any further details from me let me know.I should add that I was flying FS9 when I did the flights where I tried this. I'll try a flight in 2002 later.