Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilh

small issue: throttle window position

Guest ilh

The throttle window pops up on top of the button you need to get rid of it. Please add an X on it to dispense with it and/or have it pop up elsewhere (e.g., center or right side).Please do not suggest a Shift-n, as we have been instructed numerous times to use the MZAL... buttons instead. It is just this time you can't unless you manually drag it over.Lee Hetherington (KBED)

Yup, I would like to see this fixed too - very annoying having to move it or right click, which stops the sim. I'm pretty sure there's an easy panel.cfg edit you can do to reposition the window, but I agree it should be positioned differently by default.Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

HiYou know what would be the best?Keypresses!!!Ted

Guest ba747heavy

>Hi>>You know what would be the best?Keypresses!!!>>TedI disagree.

Guest Rich

Why disagree, Fred?

Guest CFG3430

HiI would second Lees suggestion. It should be possible to edit panel cfg to fix this. Same for the FMC (which Real belongs to the right side not to the left)!!??

Guest B1900 Mech

I assigned the display/hide panels in the CF9 Menu to the F1,and F3 thru F10 keys. Work's for me. Jim

Guest Ray CYYZ

While on the topic of relocating that panel to not block the very key required to turn it off, the same holds true for the FMC what using the standard main panel. A little (X) somewhere would be nice there too.Perhaps another option would be a single key press that closes all open panels and reverts to the standard panel.Ray