Sign in to follow this  
Guest glf5

Attn Painters:

Guest glf5

I thought it would be good if all of the great painters out there would post what they are working on so there is no overlap or "wasted time" I'm also curious if anyone is working on any -600 scemes?Dave Colavecchio KOXC

Guest boblj56

I'm not a painter, but I sure hope someone comes out with and American Airlines. I don't know what happened to the one that was supposed to be delivered the last two weekends.

Guest Rizzibird

Heo!It would be really cool if everyone who paints a repaint posts a link to it here. I thought it would be a list of repaints like on the Capatain Sim's forum.Regards,Nejc

Prototype LiveriesLauda Air 600 - Repainted engine pylonsLauda Air 700 - Repainted engine pylons and fuse markingsHamburg InternationalHamburg ChileJet Airways(India)Non-prototype LiveriesAmerican AirlinesAmerican Airlines AstrojetDelta Airlines - Intrim liveryAmerica West Airlines - Current liveryUS Airways - Black liveryNorthwest Airlines - RedNorthwest Airlnes - SilverATA AirlinesThe above will be available from the PMDG web site soon. Can't give an exact release date, even I don't know! They're finished with the exception of Delta and the US Airways. Waiting for Robert to finish more pressing tasks then I'm hopeful that you'll get these.

Guest NPreston

Currently I'm working on a new Continental Airlines livery, rest assured when I'm finished you'll be able to count the 2 or 3 thousand rivets on the aircraft :-hahEDIT: I'll be posting a few previews of the aircraft as soon as I finish the details of the fuselage, look sharp!Nick :-abduct

Guest glf5

Nick-I guess your ad would be work hard paint right.Does pmdg have any -600's planned?

Guest Scud Runner

Really looking forward to the AA livery.Gary T.

One 737 - 700 Martinair with winglets :-hahOne 737 - 700 Lufthansa special :-)Then I don't have enough time back to the commander projects :-jumpyAndr

André