Sign in to follow this  
LOT737

Activation Problem!!!

I just bought pmdg 737ng, I installed it, and then I installed service for fs9. Everything is working correctly, I dont see any message about activation. On website there is online license generator. I need to know my reference number, but I cant get it, when I'm pressing extend registration, nothing is happening.Please HelpThank YouJacek

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hmmm, only thing I can think of recommending is try ALT-TAB back to your desktop. Then ALT-TAB again back to MSFS if neccessary.I hope that might help,Jim Richards

It's not helping, what should I do? Will 737 stop working in few days? how to get reference number..... hmJacek

I just tried, still same problem:( I'm pressing it and nothing is happening.Jacek

Hi!had the same problem. Did you already install SU1? If yes, here's my solution:* Uninstall the 737* Install the base package, but NOT SU1* Do the register-stuff* Install SU1I still can't see any windows opened from the PMDG menu in FS9. It's only working without SU1. No problem in FS2002.btw: I've entered my registration code in FS2002. Trying afterwards in FS9 it said "already registered" or similar, not sure about the exact message. Is this the expected behavior? Let us know if it worked. May be something the developers should address soon.....chris

Hi Chris,>I've entered my registration code in FS2002. Trying afterwards in FS9 it said "already registered" or similar, not sure about the exact message. Is this the expected behavior?http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

I tried but there is one little problem.I removed 737 by remove tool. Then I install it without SU1. I'm choosing 737pmdg and I'm pressing fly now, the screen goes black and there are some kind of errors. Looks like I cant use it without upgrade... hmJacek

Hi!Uh, well, "some kind of errors" - please tell us more.* Start with a FS9 aircraft, maybe the Cessna.* After FS is fired up, select any PMDG 737* Don't fly, only do the registration! Maybe you have to start inwindow-mode or in fullscreen if one of these two is not working.After completing this step, install SU1.Bye!

I tried in window mode and it's working!!!! I just activate it! SO I'm going to install fs9 service now!Thank You!!!!What a Beautiful Aircraft!!!I have one question, In about 2months I will upgrade cpu, video card etc. So after that I have to activate 737 on the website again, is that right?ThanksJacek