Sign in to follow this  
Guest akirabbq

PLN to RTE (PLN2RTE) utility

Guest akirabbq

I have uploaded an utility for coverting .PLN file into .rte format. Everybody should check the avsim's file library tomorrow!So far I have got no problem for converting any flight plans into .rte format and import them into the FMC. I tried creating a flight plan in FSNav (say NZAA to RJBB which has over 30 legs for testing purpose), export it as a .pln file and convert it to a .rte format. No problem! The limitations are any airport waypoints (except arrival/departure) will be removed, and each leg does not contain any cruise information. No big deal!Happy flying!!!

Guest malgeorge

I am really pleased about that.Saves all that typing.Will the file name be:- PLN2RTE.zipregards,mal

Guest malgeorge

It's already there. Just downloaded it.Mal

Guest akirabbq

I've made another thread saying that I actually uploaded the *wrong* build. :( Anyway here is the temporary link for the correct version:http://www.geocities.com/akirabbq/PLN2RTE.zipThe new version will hopefully appear tomorrow @avsim.----Alan ChanHKPCUG

Guest OneTinSoldier

Sounds very cool! :) I just tried the link you have posted here and it says the page is not viewable though. No problem, I just wait for the correct version to be posted on Avsim. :)Cheers,Jimmy Richards

Guest akirabbq

arrr... forgot that geocities prevent external linking to any zip files. Try to copy the link and paste it to the URL field and press enter, or use some kind of download manager to get it. :)

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Alan,Ok, thanks. I got it! This sounds like something that could be just what a lot of people here are looking for. I bought FSBuild though and will probably mostly use and recommend it. But hey, I'll bet a lot of folks would like to find something like this type of utility.Thanks Again, :)Jimmy Richards

Guest troyboy66

How do u import the flightplan into the FMC..ThanksTroy

Guest amerton

FPs are located in FS.../PMDG/flightplans, and are named xxx.rteOn RTE page, input xxx in scratchpad and click on the COROUTE selector.voil

RTE to PLN converter still around?

spacer.png

Holy topic resurrection batman !!!! 🙂🙂🙂

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777