Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Is another patch on the way?

Lefteris, Robert, Anthony and all at PMDG,Can you please advise if another patch is close to release covering the VNav issues and any other bugs that missed patch 1? I can't see any announcements and the VNav thread seems to have moved down the pecking order or has been removed.I have several liveries I would like to install but I'm holding off just in case the 2nd patch requires a full deinstall / reinstall.Thanks,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi RayI would hope so!!!!CheersTed

Hi Ray-as you can see in our posted pinned note above, there's an update coming that mostly fixes VNAV issues that have been found since the SU1 update. I firmly believe you'll be very satisfied with it...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi Lefteris,Many thanks for the news. Looking forward to the release which sounds as though I won't need to deinstall-reinstall before applying it. I'll go ahead and install those extra liveries.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest tascaso

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank youThis is one airplane I really want to spend a lot of time in flying around the world of COF.Tony