Sign in to follow this  
Naji

My Apologies

Guest DNelson

Heather,I certainly wouldn't sweat it. You've shown more class in this one post than some of the "contributors" that have passed through the hobby over the years.Dan

Hiya Heather.Sorry to hear about what you did but we all love you for what you do and the contributions that you make to the forum.Im sure they will realise you didnt do anything with bad intent and people will be saying thanks for your efforts soon for providing those textures which you are so proud to have done.Keep you chin up and dont eat all that chocolate youre gonna eat, cos I want a chunk...OK??Craig

I have made LOADSA mistakes uploaded wrong files,wrong format ,forgot to include instruction All things like thatI even forgot to ask Mike Stone if i am to paint his planes !!!!!!!!!WOOPSBut there is never any need to say sorry for it because no bad intention is there ,it is a simple Mistake in the minefields of ownership lolHave a good night and get on the horsey tommorow I want to see more of your work !Anniette xxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

I really need to get off my butt and do some vacuuming in here. The dust is really making my eyes water! ;)Thanks for the kind words my friends.Sincerely,Heather

Heather, thats just a factor of electronic communication, you can't say: "say again, over" and missunderstandings occur.I speak as one who has committed something similar, and know how you feel. Remember - 'worse things happen at sea'. That R4D is one of the all time greats and your colours add a fine variety.Chin up old thing.PH

You did what????? Now I'm upset! :-)Mike Stone

LOL Sorry Mike You had to find this out so Soon Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

I gotta tell ya Heather, if that's the worst thing that happens today, things aren't looking all that bad. Certainly nothing to be sorry about. No real damage done. Easily fixable. I've seen most all the real problems with uploads over the years and I'll guarantee you that your "problem" doesn't make the top 10 (or probably even the top 100 for that matter). So, sit back, have a cool beverage, and.......keep painting!Trip

Well, Heather, welcome to the club of humans :-lol. Don't take it so bad. I'm sure most authors have been there and seen it in one way or another.Cheer up!