Sign in to follow this  

777-200 fmc

I have just installed 777-200CD into FS2002 Prof along with downloaded patch from Just Flight. However the FMC INITPERF page does not accept gross weight input. Should not the fmc recognize the gross weight after creating a flight with FS2002? I also read somewhere that there should be a Loadedit utility within B777 Aircraft Folder yet this has not been installed during the install process. Has anyone ant clues or experience with this problem?

I assume this is the PSS 777, if so have you tried posting to their support forum?To answer your question about gross weight, the FMC *does* recognize the gross weight once you have entered the zero fuel weight.I suggest you re-read the manuals that come with aircraft to fully understand how to set up the aircraft.The question about Loadedit I suggest you post to the PSS forum, there is a Loadedit utility but I'm not sure how it is installed from the JustFlight CD.Rgds

Thanks Vulacan. Have sorted fmc problem out but now having major problems with autopilot. Not holding either vnav or Lnav.I installed 777-200 professional CD from Just Flight.com and also their 777-200 patch for FS2002. Will keep posted. Thank you for your suggestionsDavid (dbl)