Sign in to follow this  
Guest amerton

Not the VNAV prediction bug... but work in progress...

hi,I dont quite see what the work in progress is but is it that you can enter speed restrictions below 240 knots? lol :-)Andrew

Guest Hagar

I should have seen the rwy pos! Arrgh my synapse is sloow today:-lol

Guest Murf

Great News!!! I've really been missing this....Not that I have to do missed approaches mind you.... :-)

Ron, Don't you think they KNOW what they are doing sir? See if you had a real idea here you would KNOW that Anthony is ONLY the FMC programmer, that's his job. Thanks for your input but I myself have NO preformance issues....[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [/4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest amerton

Hi Ron,Well, in an abstract way, yes, probably...But... there is a But...The PMDG team is a team (!), and therefore each member has his own area of specialization. Too many cooks on one dish spoil it, don't they ? So we're not all focusing on the same areas, and we don't all have in depth knowledge in all areas (well, certainly not me ;-) )The VNAV patch should be available today, according to RSR.I'm now on a new batch of stuff... with fixes, improvements and new stuff, such as those MA procs.Makes sense ?anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Anthony,Anybody who uses Ultimate Traffic with the sliders over 85% ATC will be pleased to have MAP, because you need it, LOL!Best regards,

Guest mmcevilley

>I'm now on a new batch of stuff... with fixes, improvements>and new stuff, such as those MA procs.> Don't forget, LNAV HDG INTERCEPT issue ... hint, hint ... ;-)-michael

To all the COMPLAINING people...want the real thing?Pay 5000 dollars for your private pilot licence, then about another 5000 for your multi engine rating then about 3500 for your commercial licence and finally 15000 dollars for your 737 NG type rating, until then, don't expect a 35 dollars product to have all the features as a 737 NG full motion flight simulator...I'm happy beacause I have the chance to experience the FMC operations, do I wish it had ALL the features in it?? yes, do I COMPLAIN because it doesn't have it? no, why? beacause if it did 1) I wouldn't have paid 35 dollars for it 2) If I did it would probably be the last product they will make beacuse after it they would go bankrupt.So in conclusion to all this, every update is very welcome, and I am very grateful that they take the time and they are honest and caring about their customers and don't release a product and not update it...THANK YOUFor all your hard never ending work to the whole PMDG team I thank you very much, it's because of people like you in this industry that we can enjoy this ever groing hobby, not to mention how much your product's have helped me as far as FMC operations go, certainly will give me an advantage when I go to the airlines..And I can say, having bought all of their products but the 757 v2 for fly of the quality of their products.CheersFedericoP.S.: english is not my first language so it's hard to distinguish between bad words and acceptable ones, well besides the obvious ones, so I had to edit the post, sorry folks!

Guest Ian_Riddell

Looking good, Anthony.Probably a little off topic, but I notice in the latest Bulfer 737NG FMC User's Guide that the author has given an example of a typical LEGS page (which includes the runway entry)..... Speed/Altitude in small font unless otherwise stated... ACT ROUTE LEGSHOAGI********225/10450MACED********240/ 7123VETTE********185/ 3064JAKPO********150/ 2000 (both in large font)RW15R********.../ 150 (large font)His comments for the right side of the runway line are....#Displays Threshold Crossing Height#Displayed as a mandatory "at" altitude restriction#Speed restriction is blank#Manual entry is not allowed.Etc...The latter lines seem a bit ambiguous. Is the speed restriction normally blank... and does he mean that a speed restriction is not allowed, or a height restriction?Why would the speed be blank and no manual entries be allowed?So far he hasn't responded to a private e-mail on this.Thanks.Cheers.Ian.