Sign in to follow this  
Guest hadu

forum changes

Guest hadu

Don't do this Robert.You are punishing 995 good willing flysim enthousiast to ban 5 provocative persons.These people are always there and in the future they will be there.You and we better ignore them as this will result in them leaving this list. Keep this list open..Perhaps authorize some thrusted person to act as a kind of moderator and let hem kill this unpretty messages.Hans van den Dungen

Guest Sartori23

I agree wholeheartedly with Hans. I hate to see it come to this (even though I saw this coming). One of the determining factors in my purchase of this wonderful product, was the interaction of PMDG with their customers on this forum. I would much rather see the handfull of antagonists be banned permanently from the forum, than to lose such a valuable resource. This forum has, for the most part, the most knowledgeable and friendly members of any forum I have ever participated in. I ask you Robert, to please reconsider your descision. Sincerely,Carl Moore

Guest OneTinSoldier

I second... errr, third this sentiment! :)Jim Richards

I agree too, it would be a real shame to lose the PMDG staff presence in this forum. Let a moderator take care of this (I remember a good moderator back in the flyII beta testing forum, Mr Spoon if I am not wrong. No such posts made it to his forum..lol)Hope this gets all sorted outTake careJohn.