Sign in to follow this  

pmdgoption.dll ???

after installing and reinstalling B 737 TNG SU1 on FS2004, I still have the message "can't load pmdgoption.dll " when starting fs2004 If somebody could help.Thanks,

Can you go to your FS9 modules folder and rightclick/properties on the PMDGOptions.dll and tell me the modified date? [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [/4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

I'm not at home but I can remember the version is 1.0.0.1thank's

Yes I did,I've installed fs9 then B737 TNG and have twice checked the correct options then SU 1. I run a french release of fs9 with Win XP PRO.I've also B737 TNG on FS2002 on the same computer and have removed it with your tool.Thank you for your help.Yann

Yann,You may have missed something in our FAQ. It can be found at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/PAGES/737support.htmIt appears as though you may have installed the NG incorrectly.Run the remove tool and start from scratch.Install the base version...Run the SU1 and check "INSTALL REQUIRED FS9 FILES" box during the SU1 installation....That should do it for you.VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gif

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Thank you for your help Vin,Regards from Britanny, FranceYann

Guest Eurocat2000

Hi, alla'm abs. new in FS - I just purch.ed 737NG,extracted as it was requested, startedthe installation procedure etc.firstly the base pack, then su1 pack.when I started the FS2K2 session at thebeginnig I've got an error message aboutnot loadable dll: pmdgoption.dlli'm stuck because i've got the same erroron FS9 (it's already remowed from my PC)so, please help me... mayday, mayday!