Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG03 SERVICE UPDATE 1-1 AVAILABE

Captains-Service Update 1-1 is available from the PMDG 737 Operators Information Center:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/PAGES/737support.htmPLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS!The full 15MB version is for anyone who has not yet installed SERVICE UPDATE 1. If you are just installing the update now for the first time, you will need the full 15MB version.The SERVICE UPDATE MINI version (2MB) is for those who have SU1 installed and running already.This update is primarily a VNAV enhancement, with corrections for a few things that broke in SU1 such as fuel prediction.The only other changes are as follows:-Updated Cockpit Eyeball Position for 2D cockpit views-Added Version Numbers to Aircraft.CFG files.-Added a new cockpit window glass texture for use in FS9 that enhances the realism of cockpit glass reflection.We are currently working on some additional items that will be made available at a later date.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest cboyes

RobertSorry to be a pain but would you know if there will be any issues running the SU MINI version on a Win ME system? I remember there were issues last time and you released a special installer for Win ME systems.

Once again Robert, congratulations. It may have been a little late - but we all have a personal life to live - I swear some of these people spend every single waking moment in front of their PC playing with their joysticks. This is meant to be a fun hobby and you are helping us to enjoy it.A job well done. Where's my Qantas livery??? ;)Cheers,Travis WaycottBrisbane, Australia

Guest sludge

Robert:I'm sorry to say that I followed your link to your page and there is no 1-1 SU, full or mini. Just the SU1, remover tool, and latest SIDSSTARS. I've exited from the browser, shut down and restarted, and tried again with no luck.I've reset my browser, checked that it searches for a new page every time I go to the site etc but I still don't find the 1-1 Service Update. My apologies if it is there for everyone else but I can't seem to get to the correct page. I don't seem to have this problem with any other web pages but yours.Sorry to be a pest, really looking forward to the update, I just need the mini package.ThxBy the way, I think you've been very patient with everyone including me.Bill Steelhammer

Hey Craig, Give that a shot first and see if you have any issues then we can go from there =) Travis, Yeah, I want my Astro jet livery hehe. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [/4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Bill, If you are still having issues accessing the PMDG page I can send the file for you if you desire? It's under 3 megs so it can go through my emial or I can file direct it to you through a messenger if you have one like MSN, YAHOO MS ir ICQ. Let me know =)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [/4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest sludge

John:I am, I am, I amThxBill

Guest sludge

Randy I'd really appreciate it. I don't know why I'm having these problems I've tried everything I can think of including deleting temporary internet files etc. But no go.So please if you can attach it to an e-mail that would be great!wsteelhamm@aol.comThainsBill

Guest Ray CYYZ

50/50 chance that (a) your internet service is going through a proxy server or (:( far worse - you have that evil blaster virus that is buggering up your browser.If you have not got it yet ... these will bypass the proxy ...direct link for the mini:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/downloads/..._SU1-1_MINI.ZIPdirect link for the full:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/downloads/...ation_SU1-1.ZIPHappy Contrails!Ray

Sent Bill =)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [/4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest enriqueo

From the note below, Do I really need to re-install theliveries from scratch, or can I just leave the texture and update the aircraft.cfg file?Thanks,Enrique O.NOTE 4: If you have any PMDG 737 liveries installed, it will be necessary for you to reinstall them upon completion of this update. This is necessary to ensure that your addon liveries are updated to conform with this never version of the simulation.

Guest sludge

You the man, Ray.All I've done lately is "update" to AOL 9.0. I've got Norton Antivirus, a firewall, and I'm blasting all the spyware that sites try to put on my machine. So I really hope I haven't got the latest virus. If I could talk my wife out of it I'd leave AOL in a (California) minute.....Thanks Ray. One of these days I'll get this sorted.Bill Steelhammer

Guest sludge

Thanks Randy, I just got it!Between you and the other helpful folks here I'm in business.ThxBill S.

Bill: I have gone through this with AOL a couple of times. Just now, I had the same experience and I did with the first service update, too. What I do, is minimize AOL and start Internet Explorer. I have found both updates immediately going this route. I don't know why it works, I just know it does. BTW, I for one am satisfied with PMDG's efforts. We are making progress, and I thought this latest update would appear shortly. I try to remember that this is a side pursuit for these guys, and that they work an incredible number of hours. Keith Whyte